DID YOU KNOW?
That homes with excellent curb appeal sell considerably faster and for more money VS. a home lacking curb appeal. Real estate experts tell us that as much as 50% of home buyers make their decision within seconds of pulling up to a potential home long before they even step through the front door! Here are some great budget friendly tips on improving your curb appeal! For more information or a free home evaluation contact our office at:(951) 663-4039
- A clutter free property, void of visual distractions
- The highlighting of existing architectural features of the house and outbuildings, or the addition of such features to create beauty and add interest
- Adding flowers/ greenery & fresh mulch
- A coordinated three-tone color scheme on house, garage, & other out-buildings
- The use of coordinated hardware & fixtures on house, garage & gates, etc.
- The appropriate use of accents (Plant pots, objects of art, water features, wind chimes, welcome mats, etc.)
- Space permitting, the tasteful use of beautiful patio furniture to help create a feeling of warmth & welcome
- The aesthetic use of architectural & landscape lighting